Not About the Punchline has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.dukeoglue.com/ and update your bookmarks and feeds.

January 23, 2009

We Have Moved!


Please change your bookmarks, links and feeds. You will now find me here. Go! There's an improv/flashmob video waiting for you!

Everyone I met at the 1st Podcamp suggested I move from Blogger to Wordpress, sooner rather than later. At the time I thought it was too much of a hassle. After all, Blogger suited me fine.

Then, I made a Wordpress account for Και Τώρα... and was blown away! Like I told a friend, it's like Firefox to Blogger's Netscape Navigator...!
The new blog still has some rough edges -- I'm not done tweaking the layout and categories, yet, so bear with me. Once I'm done, though, it'll be smooth sailing.

2 comments:

Than Blu said...

wordpress? kai giati to url einai blog.name.com?

Dimitrios Doukoglou said...

Epeidh einai hosted sto dukeoglue.com ki oxi sto wordpress.com. Ektos apo "yphresia" san to Blogger, to Wordpress einai kai "software", opws to phpBB.

Ama to kaneis host sthn yphresia, bgainei name.wordpress.com, alliws mporeis kai na to kaneis install ston server soy.